Spread over 7 hectares, The Nguon Village is the main site the Festival. This is where the majority of the activities take place.
Key events taking place here are:
- Official Opening Ceremony by the Minister of Arts and Culture
- Exhibition: the exhibition showcases more than 200 vendors from all sectors.
- Agropastoral show: this small forum is a meeting of the farmers where they give festival goers a glimpse of their produce and products
- Miss Nguon Election
- Concerts: Every night from 7pm, local, national and international artists perform to the delight of their fans
- Traditional sports such as arena fighting
- Non-local and international communities village